Our occupational therapists promote patient independence by helping our clients with fine motor function and recover from injuries. They also provide support for the elderly experiencing physical and cognitive changes. They perform individualized evaluations and determine patients’ goals, create customized intervention to improve abilities to perform daily activities, and formulate outcome evaluations to ensure that their goals are being met.
- Assessment and Evaluation of Health and Basic Skills
- Planning and Implementation of Therapeutic Programs
- Energy Management and Conservation
- Restoration of Sensory Functions
- Restoring Muscle Control
- Strength Enhancement
- Health Assessment
- Body Mechanics
- Basic Skills Evaluation
- Basic Level Skills Education and Training
- Device Assistance Training
- Exercise Programs
- Therapeutic Programs
If you are interested to avail of this service you may call us at 718-460-4200.