Work as a Home Health Aide.
Change someone’s life.
We help people get care from family members and friends. And if they don’t have family or friends available, we provide exceptionally dedicated home health aides.
√ Get paid well
√ Get great benefits
√ Feel respected
Traditional In-House Staff Account Duties and Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Conduct activities related to employee payroll, contract/patient billing and collections and other activities assigned by the Administrator.
- Prepare detailed periodic and annual accounting, taxation, and/or audit reports.
- Responsible for payroll processing, garnishments, benefits, and payroll tax.
- Report to Administrator regarding asset utilization, taxation and, if any, audit results.
- Process accurate and timely year end reporting for payroll matters.
- Make recommendations to Administrator for any changes in operations and financial activities.
- Handle all worker compensation matters and forms.
- Collect and analyze data to detect taxation issues, deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Researches any overdue account balances that are fully or partially unpaid and follow up by mail and/or phone to contracts or customers on delinquent payments.
- Periodic and annual inspection of accounting books and accounting systems for taxation issues, efficiency, effectiveness, and use of general accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Review claims denied for payment and underpaid claims and reports on these to Administrator.
- Provide customer service regarding collection matters, process, and review account adjustments, resolve discrepancies.
- Work with contracts to ensure that agency receives payment due to them and resolve all discrepancies.
- Weekly reporting to Administrator on all collection matters.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Accountancy or related field. Foreign degree and/or work experience equivalency is acceptable.
1 year of work experience in Accounting, Accountancy or related field.
Full-time; Mondays to Fridays; 40 hours per week
Rate of Pay:
Employer Contact Information and Job Location:
86-26 Queens Blvd 2nd Floor Elmhurst, NY 11373
+1 (917) 769-8744
York Healthcare is currently looking for skilled and trained home health care professionals to care and support seniors and their families. Our employment opportunities are available on a part-time or full-time basis.
If you would like to apply personally, kindly provide these documents when you drop by our office:
- NYS Registration Certificate
- Valid ID Card
- Social Security Card
- Complete Medical
- Assessment Report
- Two Employment
- Reference Letters
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccine
Please fill out this form.
If you’re a good fit, we’ll schedule a call to get to know you better.
HHA Application Form